Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Real Simple has chosen one of our products to be a part of their Daily Finds campaign! They're also sponsoring a sweet Nice Package giveaway today - we're giving away three of our Total Package - Winter Essentials Kits! Hurry up and enter!!!
Holiday gift wrapping & packaging goodies are now in our shops (Nice Package Etsy & Nice Package Bigcartel)!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Kraft Twistie Ties. We got this idea from blogger Nancy Ward was kindly blogged about Nice Package a few weeks ago.
- Select markers and pens in your favorite colors. We used permanant markers and sparkly gel pens for ours.
- Working on protected surface (like a piece of scrap paper, or a notebook like we did) begin marking your twistie tie with stripes, dots, etc. Complete both sides.
- Have fun experimenting with colors and patterns.
- Wrap up small gifts, treat bags, and more!
Monday, November 16, 2009
shop addtions: Colored Dot Stickers + Mini Envelopes.
For this advent calendar we decided to form the shape of a tree (it looks so cute on the wall in Marichelle's house), but you could create any shape you like (perhaps a wreath or other festive form).
For this project we used:
- Colored Dot Stickers
- Mini Envelopes
- Delicate Paper Doilies (for tree topper)
- Double-sided tape (although we recommend using a product such as UHU Tac Adhesive Putty)
- Scrap paper for the notes inside the envelopes
- Fine-tipped marker
- Row One: 1 envelope
- Row Two: 2 envelopes
- Row Three: 3 envelopes
- Row Four: 4 envelopes
- Row Five: 5 envelopes
- Row Six: 7 envelopes
- Row Seven: 1 envelope (for tree trunk)
- Row Eight: 2 envelopes (for tree stand)
Find the products used in this project in our Nice Package (etsy shop) + Nice Package (big cartel shop).
Have fun! xo Ez + Marichelle
Posted by Marichelle at 6:13 PM
Monday, November 9, 2009
Metallic Tab Stickers. We decided to carry them after coming up with some fun projects to use them on. Here is a quick and easy tutorial for one of our projects...D.I.Y Tab Sticker Festive Garland Trim (we love how the finished garland looks like a string of Holiday lights or Christmas ornaments). Perfect for hanging in your home or topping special gifts with!
Posted by Marichelle at 6:15 PM
Friday, November 6, 2009
etsy shop or in our big cartel shop.
Have a great weekend! xo Ez + Marichelle
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Hi everyone! We're back with another video tutorial. We wanted to show you a quick and easy way to embellish and customize our Jumbo and Mini Metal-Rimmed tags now available in our shop! Have fun!
Resources for this project:
- Jumbo and Mini Metal-Rimmed Tags (also available at nicepackageshop.com)
- Click here for our free printable DIY Vintage Photo Gift Tags
Psst... if you have any ideas for projects you'd like to see made into video tutorials or would like to show us your completed projects, drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you.
Marichelle + Ez