shop addtions: Colored Dot Stickers + Mini Envelopes.
For this advent calendar we decided to form the shape of a tree (it looks so cute on the wall in Marichelle's house), but you could create any shape you like (perhaps a wreath or other festive form).
For this project we used:
- Colored Dot Stickers
- Mini Envelopes
- Delicate Paper Doilies (for tree topper)
- Double-sided tape (although we recommend using a product such as UHU Tac Adhesive Putty)
- Scrap paper for the notes inside the envelopes
- Fine-tipped marker
- Row One: 1 envelope
- Row Two: 2 envelopes
- Row Three: 3 envelopes
- Row Four: 4 envelopes
- Row Five: 5 envelopes
- Row Six: 7 envelopes
- Row Seven: 1 envelope (for tree trunk)
- Row Eight: 2 envelopes (for tree stand)
Find the products used in this project in our Nice Package (etsy shop) + Nice Package (big cartel shop).
Have fun! xo Ez + Marichelle